I found the recipe for these festive wreaths over at Baking Mad and immediately knew they fit the bill.
They look so pretty, and you can basically bung whatever decorations you have lying around both in your kitchen cupboards and even left over in your Christmas decorations box to top them off with!
I must admit, I did buy the gold glitter spray especially for them though, I couldn't resist!
25 grams butter
2 tbsp Golden Syrup
150 grams chocolate of your choice, chopped
100 grams Rice Crispies
- Place butter and syrup in a pan on a low heat and melt
- Add the chocolate and stir together
- Add the crispies and stir until completely coated
- On a sheet of baking paper, arrange the mixture into circles
- Leave to cool in the fridge for half an hour until hardened
- Decorate as you fancy!
Have you been baking up a storm in preparation for Christmas? hat are some of your tried and tested recipes?